Contract position: A leader in electronics, healthcare and lighting is looking for a Quality Management System Manager in the Gainesville, FL area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem is available.Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Manage the transition/deployment of the PQMS and manage its deployment. Administer a compliant and effective QMS for the activities in scope. Administer and contribute to the management of any local QMS documents.
- Analyze complaint data, gather additional data as needed, and partner cross functionally to provide feedback to the BIU supporting complaint evaluation and/or to the market.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to provide detailed feedback of QMS, post market, and other quality implementation activities.
- Associate's degree preferably in a quality/engineering discipline as related to medical device products.
- 5 years of experience in manufacturing or product development environment. 5 years of experience developing and writing product documentation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.