Permanent position: Leading manufacturer is a permanent Engineering Manager. This position is located near Midland, Michigan. The Engineering Manager must obtain a BS Degree in Engineering or in a Technical Field. The Engineering Manager will oversee a team of 30+ employees and assist customers with custom products and specifications. Plastic Injection Molding experience is required. The Engineering Manager salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $120k - $140k, plus an opportunity for a bonus. Relocation is provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Lead custom product development activities for global customers - Manage new development engineering programs from concept to commercialization
- Gather and apply appropriate technical resources to customer programs which support global business growth objectives and strategies
- Provide leadership, training, experiential opportunities, and regular feedback for the department team that allow for personal and professional growth
- BS Degree in Engineering or in a Technical Field
- Must have a strong background in plastic injection molding machinery and manufacturing processes
- Strong leadership skills and experience leading a department of 30+ employees
- Background in Tooling and/or Tool Design is a PLUS
- Must have experience managing multiple capital and customer projects
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging $120K - $140K, plus opportunity for a bonus
- Full-time benefits provided, PTO, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, etc.
- Relocation package is provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.