Contract position: A leader in electronics, healthcare and lighting is looking for a Design Controls Engineer Consultant in the Minneapolis, MN area. This is an 8-month CONTRACT position. No per diem is available.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Support R&D integration efforts, including the deployment of the Product Development, Launch, and Maintenance (PDLM) process and the Windchill Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
- Comparative assessments of current state to PDLM, working with functional Subject Matter Experts (SME's) to develop adoption plans, revising documents, conducting document reviews and executing Engineering Change Orders.
- Coordinating training to support release of new documents and processes. Independently compare current state processes to PDLM process and recommend adoption plans.
- Bachelor's degree in either Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, Materials or Biomedical Engineering or a similar field. At least 2 years of experience working in product development of Medical Devices.
- Familiar with Design Controls processes, including cross-functional development activities.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.