Contract position: Leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for a Principal Engineer in Round Lake IL.This is a contract opportunity expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to perm. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Principal Engineer
Requirements for the Principal Engineer
- This position will function as Product Design Owner (PDO) / Subject Matter Expert (SME) along under the current PDO/SME in a Design History File Remediation effort for Disposable Medical Products.
- Primary focus will be on requirements remediation, identification of verification gaps, and rationalization and/or testing to fill those gaps
- Responsible for developing and updating Technical/Design documentation
- Providing technical supervision to other engineers, laboratory staff and other technical personnel, in the design and conduct of technical and documentation (Design History File) deliverables
- Representing Disposable NPD in the planning and development of detailed project plans with schedules and defined dependencies between tasks and deliverables.
- B.S. degree in Engineering a
- 5+ yrs. medical device remediation design experience, will consider other regulated industries with good experience
- Knowledge of Design History File elements (Requirements, Verification, Validation, Design Outputs, etc.)
- Current knowledge of FDA, ISO, CE Mark, and other regulatory requirements related to R&D, product development, design and safety to ensure compliance in all research, data collection and reporting activities.
- Medical device experience, Product development, V&V experience
- Experience in writing protocols and reports
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.