Permanent position: Our client, a Defense Contractor is looking for a Master Scheduler to start as soon as possible, must have at least 3 years of experience as a Master Scheduler with an Aerospace Company.Responsibilities for the Master Scheduler
Requirements for the Master Scheduler
- Develop and maintain the master production schedule within SAP; establish and evaluate scheduling priorities.
- Establish and develop the overall scheduling methodology and procedures for the assigned product families/IPTs.
- Identify planning risks to resolve demand/supply and capacity issues. Coordinate any master schedule changes withplanning and appropriate departments to maintain/improve OTD.
- Primary contact for the program management groups regarding scheduling of shipments; alert management to majorswings in demand or capacity impacting delivery schedules.
- Bachelor's Degree in Systems and Operations Management (SOM), Supply Chain / Production, or Operations Managementor equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years as a Master Scheduler with a manufacturing company, preferably aerospace, with proven track record ofdelivering on-time performance and other favorable financial results.
- 3 years SAP experience preferred, or equivalent experience with other tier 1 sytems like Oracle.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.