Permanent position: Growing Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Electronics Designer. This opportunity will be based out of the Cleveland, Ohio area. This position will help design and develop new electronic products for customers. The ideal candidate will have experience designing Printed Circuit Boards and familiar with electronic test equipment. The Electronics Designer salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $75k to $90k. Local candidates only. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Develop products used in/with instrumentation, controls, and pressure switches
- Design and build printed circuit boards - Test circuits and equipment for use in instrumentation and controls
- Integrate microprocessor-based circuitry into instrumentation and controls
- Must have a strong design background with Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs)
- Must be familiar with electronic test equipment such as DVMs (Digital Voltmeters) and Scopes
- New product development and project management experience with controls, instrumentation, pressure switches, circuit boards, etc.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $75k - $90k
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, company-paid travel expenses, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.