Contract position: Seeking a PROJECT MANAGER with 5+ years experience managing large projects in the building construction industry. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- HVAC Costing and Budgeting.
- Acts as the primary on-site leader for execution teams on assigned projects. Develops project schedules and executes according to plan for assigned projects.
- Evaluates the contractual scope of work and the impact of client issued bulletins, field directives and / or scheduling changes. Actively pursues additional work through change orders. Performs associated cost estimates, prepares proposals and negotiates final settlement price and customer acceptance.
- Analyzes financial reporting systems and project schedules to proactively address potential problems. Effectively communicates project progress, issues and financial status to management as required.
- Negotiates, prepares and issues subcontracts.
- BS in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related
- Must be familiar with HVAC costing and budgeting.
- 5+ years project management experience.
- Contractor benefits offered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.