Contract position: An American global diversified industrial company is currently seeking an Engineering Technician in the Macon, GA area. This is an 8-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Perform a variety of tasks in support of Plant production test engineering and its end customers with respect to validation of product performance and design.
- Deliver high-quality and timely results. Increase technical skills/knowledge of company Commercial HVAC products/processes.
- Identify both short-term and long-term corrective actions to address safety issues. Identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement within current lab processes.
- Possess strong technical abilities and assume more responsibilities and autonomy with their lab responsibilities.
- Knowledge of programming, programming logic, PLC programming, with the ability to understand and articulate a change to test if needed for a customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.