Permanent position: Top notch company located in Jay, ME is looking for (2) Vibration Technicians. This is an opportunity to join a company with industry leading benefits and excellent stability. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Technician
Requirements for the Mechanical Technician
- Perform and support predictive services delivery to customer
- Data analysis to determine faults and severity.
- Troubleshoot complex machinery problems.
- Improve customer's machinery reliability.
- Perform and support root cause failure analysis.
- Vibration certification preferred but not required.
- Vibration analysis experience on complex machinery
- Experience with predictive maintenance technologies and practices
- Must have strong mechanical background with industrial equipment such as hydraulics, pneumatics, compressors, pumps etc.
- Overtime pay
- 8% annual bonus
- 24 days of PTO from day 1
- Top notch 401k program
- Company sponsored Vibration Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.