Contract position: Global leader in the healthcare/medical product manufacturing industry is currently looking for Process Engineer in Mountain Home AR to contribute to the design, development or enhancement of new products and processes. Will consider non-local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Select sound techniques to solve problems and make design recommendations under direction of supervisor. Assess results for application, validity and conformance to specifications. Recommend material and process specifications
- Utilize engineering tools to solve straightforward problems (e.g., FMEA, Finite Element Analysis, Process Modeling, Design of Experiments, Mold Flow, SPC, software development).
- Work within functional teams toward data driven solutions to problems identified during process improvements.
- Design, draft, issue and execute study/protocols that involve film extrusion, bag forming, and inspection.
- Install and validate production equipment.
- Utilizes knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes to understand the interdependencies/design constraints resulting in reliable designs
- BS degree
- 2+ years with design, draft, issue and execute study/protocols that involve film extrusion, bag forming, and inspection
- Hands on experience installing and validating production equipment
- Experience generating of technical documentation in support of project deliverables and requirements, such as requirement specifications, protocols, reports, and change control supporting documents.
- Required experience with 3D modeling software Inventor or Solidworks and 2D design software AutoCad
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.