Permanent position: Milwaukee Area Metals Company is currently seeking an Electrical Engineering Manager. Qualified applicants will be expected to lead a team of 4 Electrical Engineers and 2 Electrical Designers. Candidates must also have experience leading projects for Process Improvement and supporting Maintenance Projects. Experience with Allen Bradley Controls prefered but not required. Previous Management experience prefered.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Electrical Engineering Manager
- Manage portions of or entire projects of an electrical nature. Work directly with outside contractors as needed to procure quotations, plan and execute implementation, startup, and commissioning.
- Supervise a group of Electrical Engineers, Designers, and Drafters, providing appropriate priorities, task assignments, and direction.
- Coordinate work in the Electrical area so work flows smoothly, work backlogs are balanced, and commitment dates are met.
- Reviews assigned projects of the group, and of group members, and investigates routine problems concerning the electrical considerations of machinery, tools, equipment, building or facilities.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Five years minimum experience in Engineering Design work.
- Proven supervisory experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.