Permanent position: A manufacturing company west of Milwaukee, WI is looking for a Drafting/Detailing Manager with 10 years drafting/detailing experience and at least 2 years management/supervisory experience of 5 or more direct reports. This is a great opportunity to work with a growing company in Wisconsin. Please apply today. -Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates-must have experience with 2d and 3d design of steel structures. -Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Client will not support the need for sponsorship now or in the future. Responsibilities for the Cad Manager
Requirements for the Cad Manager
- Plan, assign, direct and review work of Drafter/Detailers
- Coordinate schedule with Director of Manufacturing and Director of Engineering
- Ability to complete 2d and 3d drawings as workload dictates.
- Minimum of an Associate degree in Engineering or Architecture with 10 years drafting/detailing experience.
- Minimum of 2 years management/supervisory experience of 5 or more direct reports.
- 5 years experience in detailing in AutoCAD, version 2012 or later, is required.
- 5 years experience using Advance Steel 3D, Tekla, SDS/2 or equivalent 3D steel modeling software is required.
- Experience with providing information for steel fabrication or manufacturing equipment utilizing CAD/CAM capabilities
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with Engineering,Sales/Marketing and Fabrication personnel.
- Company sponsored benefits include Medical, Vacation and Holiday pay, 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.