Permanent position: Immediate need for a Project Manager in the White Plains, NY area. You will be working on a local site, for a mechanical contracting company that specializes various commercial, institutional, life science and industrial projects. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- The Project Manager has overall responsibility for the project within established goals for quality, timeliness, budget, profitability, safety and customer satisfaction, with major focus on customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for delegating various items to Project Engineers. (ex. submittal documents, dwg reviews, coordinating with field personnel, lead times, design etc...
- Managing subcontractors, budgets, labor, change orders, obtaining quotes, submitting billing / invoicing schedules and project close-out activities.
- Working in the office coordination with design, fabrication, production etc..
- BS in Engineering or Construction Management, desirable. (specific plumbing, hvac or mechanical contracting experience will be highly considered in lieu of a BS degree.)
- 5+ years experience in construction, mechanical contracting, project engineering, engineering HVAC / plumbing systems etc...
- Direct hire role with company benefits, paid time off, holidays etc...
- Design / Build is in the office while going out to sites.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.