Permanent position: Immediate - Direct Hire Opening - for a Field Service Engineer, specializing in automated, industrial equipment. This position an hourly role, with time and 1/2 for overtime and is expected to travel 60% of the time and you can work 500-1000+ hours of overtime if you would like. (which would allow you to make 75-115k per year, plus per diem and all expenses paid while traveling) Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Responsible for servicing industrial machinery and automated equipment on-site or remotely.
- Troubleshooting, testing, debugging, and installing PLCs
- Test and debugs servo controlled programs, electrical wiring, HMIs, etc..
- On-site Predictive Maintenance Inspections using measurement and testing devices.
- Demonstrations of the machines HMIs, machine operations and maintenance schedules, as training the customer at machine acceptance, as required.
- BS in Engineering preferred, but not required.
- 4+ years of capital equipment service technician experience strongly desired.
- Certificate program or advanced training in PLC ladder logic or Siemens controls programming ideally
- Electrical wiring experience preferred
- Well rounded with computer, electrical, and mechanical skills are required.
- Company Benefits
- Overtime Incentives
- Per Diem
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.