Contract position: An American global diversified industrial company is currently seeking an Electrical Designer in the Clarksville, TN area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Electrical Designer
Requirements for the Electrical Designer
- Research, design, develop, manufacture, and test tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals to determine time and cost feasibility to complete projects.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products using tools, equipment or software.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with at least 5 years of experience is required. Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
- Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.