Permanent position: Senior Electrical Design Engineer needed for a amazing permanent opportunity at a high-growth company in the Burlington, MA area. The Electrical Design Engineer is responsible for supporting current product platforms and innovating and executing updated replacement platforms for new products. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Support current platforms with enhancements/improvements where needed and through component obsolescence as appropriate.
- Write detailed electrical specifications for new products and executing new product designs personally using limited outsourced resources where appropriate.
- Support quick turn prototyping and rapid transition to manufacturing, both internal and outsourced. Support manufacturing engineering as necessary.
- Adhere to best practices for documentation and version control
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering; Masters preferred.
- Ten years hands-on electrical/electronic design experience and five years experience developing product in a stage gate environment.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment with multiple concurrent projects is essential.
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, Powerpoint.
- Experience in pulsed high voltage systems (strongly desired).
- Experience designing for embedded controls, micros, DSP, FPGA strongly desired.
- Competitive benefits package available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.