Permanent position: Controls/Automation Engineer needed with 5+ years experience in automotive or medical equipment manufacturing. My client is one of the leading custom-automation equipment manufacturing companies in Atlanta, GA, they manufacture high speed assembly and test equipment for the medical and automotive industries. Relocation assistance is provided to the right candidate. We are looking for somebody with background in custom-automation, automotive, packaging, material handling system, powertrain, assembly, test equipment. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please apply immediately.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- PLC and HMI Programming - Siemens, Allen Bradley, Beckhoff, Pilz, etc.
- Ability to handle projects from Conception to Completion.
- Electrical Design, Component Selection and Sizing etc
- Robotic Programming (Fanuc, Kuka, ABB etc...)
- Machine Vision Sytems
- Writing computer software (VB, C++, SQL)
- 10-30% travel
- 5-10+ years in Controls Engineering, Electrical Design, SCADA and PLC programming
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field or foreign equivalent (desired but not required).
- Minimum of 5 years' experience designing and developing software for complex high-volume production systems for automotive, medical, packaging, material handling system, powertrain, assembly.
- Familiarity with GAMP 5 practices a plus.
- Able to travel to customer sites domestically and internationally
- Company sponsored benefits-medical,dental,vision,short-long term disabilities, 401k matching.
- 10% of base bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.