Contract position: Immediate contract opportunity north of Boston for a Graphics Designer to join a dynamic team that drives consumer engagement through eCommerce, mobile, social and other digital channels for a growing manufacturing company. The ideal candidate take charge of asset management system which serves as the platform for providing access to files used by internal employees as well as external partners. This person will be our asset expert relative to knowing what is current, what has aged and must be archived. The ideal candidate will be degree'd and creatively savvy in brand marketing. Role will be based in North Shore Boston area. Bring your experience to a great organization in a great area!Responsibilities for the Graphics Designer
Requirements for the Graphics Designer
- Manage the digital asset management (DAM) system on a daily basis.
- Create wire-frames to be used by other designers as basis for rendering requests
- Provide and present design options with clear recommendations for preferred design approach
- Understand competitive landscape in order to suggest how to effectively differentiate brands
- Four year degree (Fine or Graphic Arts degree a plus) along with at least 4 years in the design field, preferably in the area of consumer packaged goods.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills, with all levels of the organization - internal and external
- Solid working knowledge of the latest versions of design programs
- Advanced technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite programs (especially Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) including at least one specialty, and proficiency in Microsoft Office skills
- Must have the ability to create brand style guidelines & toolkits, ensure accountability and deliver against what is already established
- Proven success acting as an integral part of a fast-paced creative team
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.