Permanent position: Great Relocation Package! Leader in remote and clean energy has an immediate need in Lansing MI for a Process Engineer to help operate a renewable natural gas plant. Offers excellent benefits! Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Prepares, coordinates, and reviews designs, studies, reports and proposals
- Scope out project and estimate cost
- Provide process engineering input for all phases of plant improvement or expansion projects or plant modifications
- Provide process troubleshooting support, make technical recommendations, answer technical inquiries, improve process engineering tools, and develop process procedures
- Review of plant equipment, systems and operating regimes to identify problems and develop improvement and upgrade plans
- Provide analysis and key input into the manufacturing process conditions
- Build relationships with the personnel at the operating plants
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- 3+ years process engineering experience in fuel refining or power industries
- Experience in construction or operation of refining or power plants
- Excellent understanding of power generation technologies and plant.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.