Permanent position: Well established and growing facilities maintenance service provider is seeking an experienced Boiler / HVAC Technician for a direct hire career opportunities supporting systems at the Georgia Tech campus in Downtown, Atlanta. Candidate must be experience with central plant oil & gas fired water tube boiler operation and maintenance.Responsibilities for the HVAC Technician
Requirements for the HVAC Technician
- Responsible for both preventive and corrective HVAC & boiler maintenance work
- This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, but requires on-call availability for certain emergency situations
- Installs, repairs, and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, engines, pumps, belts, fans, air handling units, VAV and fan powered boxes
- Maintains the safe operation of systems including electronic/pneumatic environmental controls, oil/gas fired water tube boilers, and auxiliary equipment such as various types of pumps, de-aerating tanks, air compressor blowers, etc.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED and 4+ years commercial HVAC
- Must be able to read blueprints and as-built drawings
- Must have an active HVAC license
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Sick leave
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.