Contract position: Immediate need for a Safety and Health professional for a 6 month assignment. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in assessing safety hazards and developing workplace safety compliance programs. This position is located in Webster, NY.Responsibilities for the Safety Manager
Requirements for the Safety Manager
- Conduct safety and industrial hygiene review projects.
- Develops and delivers safety training programs.
- Develops compliance safety and health management programs reviews.
- Assesses conformance to life safety codes and chemical and physical agent exposures.
- Conducts safety and health audits.
- BS Degree required.
- Certified Safety Professional and Certified Industrial Hygienist highly desired.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Strong computer and communication abilities.
- Engineering aptitude needed.
- Contractor benefits offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.