Contract position: A leading electronics manufacturer is looking for a Project Coordinator. This is a 3-6 month contract. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Work with the support group and reach out to Project Managers to verify that information is correct and also revising information that needs to be corrected.
- Open Purchase Orders and routing to correct department.
- Place Internal stock orders and Tooling eSar.
- Provides updates to PM for additional information, review and approval.
- BS degree preferred but not required
- 2+ years experience with project support
- Must be proficient with MS Excel
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.