Contract position: Our client, local to Los Angeles, is one of the leading manufacturers specializing in the design and production of fasteners and multi-component fastening systems and devices. They have an opening for a long term contract position for a CMM Inspector. This contract will be 6+ months with the possibility of going permenant. This is a second shift role - 2:30 PM - 12:00 AM, this is ONLY a second shift opportunity. In this role, the CMM inspector will be required to read and understand blue prints, have knowledge of CMM programming and perform advanced inspection activities of products and materials. CMM Programming experience is a bonus!Responsibilities for the QA/QC Technician
Requirements for the QA/QC Technician
- Operate CMM machinery and check the dimensional accuracy of different parts and assemblies. Determine program requirements based on design and engineering requirements
- Perform visual and dimensional inspection of various mechanical components and assemblies to close tolerance.
- Position parts on measuring table, view parts on screen, turns calibrated cranks to position control bar with camera over specific sections to ensure procision.
- Verify completed products for correctness and ensure they meet client requirements.
- Assoicates Degree or 2-3 years of related experience or combination of education and industry experience.
- PC-DMIS, Ability to read Blueprints and Schematics, and Manufacturing experience
- Ability to recognize, segregate and report non-conforming and defective parts and materials
- ISO 9001 / AS9100 experience
- Medical, dental, life insurance, vacation, sick leave, 401K plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.