Permanent position: Director of Business Development needed for a great client of mine in KY. You will oversee the development of new business opportunities, and manage customer, consultant, and end-user relationships. Will focus efforts on customers in the Warehouse and Distribution markets. Must have experience selling Capital Equipment.Responsibilities for the Director of Business Development
Requirements for the Director of Business Development
- Lead, direct, and manage business development activities and personnel.
- In conjunction with Engineering, analyze market future needs and ensure the company can efficiently and technically execute and staff future projects.
- Work with Accounting Manager and President on booking forecast, booking reporting, and commission payments.
- Develop and implement improved methods and procedures to improve the department's product and service, improve the time taken to provide specific elements (KPI's).
- Manage project handover from Sales to PM.
- 10 years experience in account management, selling role, business development of large-scale capital equipment.
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Must have experience in the warehouse and distribution market.
- Company sponsored benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.