Contract position: We are looking for an Engineering Administrative Assistant to work for a defense contractor in Silicon Valley, CA. This is a contract position with benefits and is expected to last through May of 2019 with the possibility of an extension. Responsibilities for the Administrator
Requirements for the Administrator
- Perform various administrative duties for the Hardware Engineering Design Manager and Staff including preparation/maintenance of sensitive documents, assist with preparation of sensitive investigative reports.
- Assist with developing/maintaining department policies/procedures and publications in supporting the lab
- Inspecting check-out forms Engineers submit for checking their parts out of the secured area.
- Updating check-in tracking spreadsheet from emails when Engineers need parts
- Checking-in parts that arrive at our delivery point
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support, specifically to an engineering/technical team
- Experience with defense/government contractors is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Medical, Vision, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.