Permanent position: Premiere Fuel Cell company in Newark, DE, is looking for an Electrical Engineer to support the Product Design Department for the launch of one of their new products. Relocation assistance is offered on individual needs.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Design for manufacturability of new products on front end of the cycle.
- Assist in test equipment design.
- Assist with the building of assembly line for new products.
- BSEE in Electrical Engineering, MSEE or Ph.D is preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in electrical, electronics and/or electro-mechanical systems design for when having a BS. MS, 0-2 years experience in that field.
- Experience in New Product Design within power industry or large scale manufacturing and systems.
- Programming experience is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.