Permanent position: A custom machine builder in the Benton Harbor area is seeking a Controls Designer. The Controls Designer will program PLC's and do hardware and software design. The ideal candidate will have experience debugging PLC's. A background working with servo and motion controls drives would be a strong plus. This is a hands on role working directly with the equipment. The facility is located in a resort destination on the west side of Michigan. The company will provide full relocation for qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- PLC programming and debugging- primarily Allen Bradley PLC's
- Software and hardware design experience, and pneumatic drawing experience.
- Experience working with servos and motion control drives.
- A background in power distribution and PC networking is a strong plus
- 5 years experience
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.