Permanent position: Industry manufacturing leader is looking to hire a sharp Sanitation Supervisor (direct hire). This role will be located in the Wausau, Wisconsin area. This a day shift role Monday thru Friday. This role comes with an excellent relocation package along with and excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $60k to $80k. The ideal candidate will possess experience ensuring plant operations meet mandatory quality assurance and sanitation requirements for machinery, equipment and facilities. This includes planning, assigning directing work, coordinating meetings, attending meetings, addressing process and employee complaints and resolving problems. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US. Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Leads sanitation team in a safe working practices including chemical handling, PPE and OSHA requirements.
- Provides supervision of assigned employees in scheduling and daily activities ensuring effective selection, retention, feedback,disciplinary action and performance management
- Understands the manufacturing process and equipment/parts design in order to ensure proper equipment sanitation and efficient startups
- Collaborates with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments including production to identify, solve and prevent problems affecting sanitation
- Works in conjunction with the management team as needed to assure readiness for upcoming projects and demonstrates good time management in planning work schedules to ensure deadlines are met
- Collaborates with QA staff to troubleshoot and analyze sanitation related issues
- Implements and maintains of plant sanitation programs and ensures compliance with company standards
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Possess working knowledge of sanitation operations maintains knowledge of current and developing sanitation techniques
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $60k to $80k
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.