Contract position: We are searching for a Lab Technician to work in Midtown Atlanta for the R&D group of the world's leading beverage manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 18 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Design develop conduct and/or review experiments (e.g. laboratory or process experiments) in order to deliver new products
- Evaluate ingredient product or packaging safety efficacy or claims; or evaluate new ingredients materials products or pro
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science is ideal, but Chemistry or Biology will be considered
- 1+ years of professional Laboratory experience
- Experience maintaining and calibrating laboratory equipment(PH Meter, Spectrometer, scales, etc.)
- Knowledge and application of Good Laboratory Practices (e.g. handling of chemicals and glassware preparation of standards and reagents proper measuring techniques data management housekeeping)
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.