Contract position: Our client is looking for a Document Control- Electrical Drafter for a special project, building packages for standard products.Responsibilities for the Documentation Control Specialist
Requirements for the Documentation Control Specialist
- Build new Bill of Materials
- Work with other divisions, to help collaborate and build the packages
- Modify, redline if necessary - work out of archives to pull together the documentation.
- Electrical drafting knowledge a must
- Autocad 18 -electrical a must
- Contractor Benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.