Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the East Granby, CT area. The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for creating manufacturing processes and strategies for manufacturing operations. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Active participant in new product development to help determine the most cost-efficient designs and introduction of new products into production, while improving product manufacturability.
- Develop solutions to process related issues utilizing appropriate tools (Lean, PFMEA, control plans, flow charts, 8D, One piece flow, mistake proofing, 5S, etc.).
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Facilitate Engineering Changes to assure minimum delays or interruptions to production.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with Manufacturing experience.
- Approximately 5 or more years of experience in a high tech manufacturing environment, preferably assembly operations.
- Previous experience with the design, setup, and maintenance of optical test benches/stations on industrial laser manufacturing line is preferred.
- Hands-on manufacturing experience in successfully delivering products to market on time.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.