Contract position: Clamp Refurb Technician needed for a amazing 2nd shift (2 pm to 1030 pm) opportunity in the Bedford, MA area. The Clamp Refurb Technician is responsible for supporting the E-Clamp refurbishment program, and ceramic assembly cell. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Coordinate daily activities with E-Clamp Supervisor and/or E-Clamp Scheduler to support the E-Clamp refurbishment program as needed as well as support the ceramic assembly lead to ensure production schedule is adhered to.
- Perform process steps to include incoming inspection of re-furb platens
- Inspect and evaluate incoming ceramic assemblies
- De-bond several different ceramic assemblies per procedure
- Parts cleaning and hand touch up of delicate ceramic components
- Education: High school diploma plus min. 3 year experience in manufacturing is required. College Certificate or Associates Degree is preferred. Previous work experience in vacuum deposition in a production environment is a plus.
- SAP experience highly preferred
- Industry leading contractor benefits available!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.