Contract position: MANUFACTURING ENGINEER opportunity at a well established medical manufacturing firm in Memphis, TN. Need 3+ years experience with medical device manufacturing. BS preferred but not required.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Develop manufacturing processes to facilitate product realization and ensure adherence to customer specifications
- Maintain current processes by keeping tooling, programs and set up documents up to the current revision level
- Programing and fixture designs for new parts, initial setup and run off of new processes.
- Writes / administrates CNC programs.
- Designs Fixtures; works with Solidworks and MasterCam
- Generate manufacturing routers documenting required manufacturing operations
- Read and interpret customers engineering and purchase order information to facilitate manufacture
- Interact with customer, providing feedback on order status and manufacturing issue resolution
- BS in engineering preferred but not required
- 3+ years medical manufacturing experience required
- Exposure to machining products involving equipment such as CNC machines, lathes, mills
- Must have Solidworks experience
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Growth opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.