Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Software Release Coordinator in the Mountain View, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Coordinator
Requirements for the Coordinator
- Facilitate reviews of software issues by coordinating testing, using various tools and dashboards to investigate bugs, and putting together statistics to help engineers prioritize and review issues.
- Support software release process by monitoring and validating each phase of the release process as it progresses through various release gates and test phases.
- Use various tools to build, manage, and track changes for release branches.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent work experience. 6+ months experience in testing or software development. 6+ in bug triaging.
- Basic core understanding of software programming and the development process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.