Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Quality Engineer in the Dubuque, IA area. This is a 2-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Learns and uses quality tools consistent with quality processes to enable the focus on prevention by identifying and performing activities to minimize risk.
- Gathers and analyzes data pertinent to quality tools in the Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP), Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) and/or Customer Support Process (CSP).
- Performs quality audits, including supporting International Standards Organization (ISO) audits, and maintains quality manual. Inputs and maintains information in factory databases and systems.
- Bachelor's degree in any Engineering field with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Willingness and experience working with the factory personnel. Good problem solving skills. Good communication skills and willing to work with a team .
- Familiar with quality tools such as FMEA, Control Plans, DPAR, PPAP, DMAIC and root cause analysis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.