Contract position: We are looking for an Industrial Engineer in Wilsonville, OR. This is a contract position expected six months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Industrial Engineer
Requirements for the Industrial Engineer
- Lead the program management of the expansion of existing product lines
- Leverage industry tools (lean, 5S, VSM, etc.) to create safe, efficient, and flexible manufacturing layout with minimal impact to restructuring costs
- Co-develop process improvements between departments
- Focus on maintaining a safe work environment while finding improvements with the new product line layout around ergonomics, material handling and machine safety
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5 years' work experience in Manufacturing, Operations, Lean and/or Continuous Improvement
- Experience with manufacturing layout and design is preferred
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.