Contract position: We are searching for an Assembly Test Technician in Windsor, CT to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Assist in the assembly, test and validation of production products
- Identify required product test and validation requirements on the production floor.
- Setup and perform such testing as required including working in production assembly cells in a test capacity.
- Ability to record data in Office documents and write simple technical reports
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required, but an Associates Degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of test technician experience in a manufacturing setting
- Electro-mechanical knowledge
- Understanding of product validation testing (environmental, electrical, mechanical).
- Proficiency in basic testing tools including DMMs, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, hi-pot testers, calipers & dial indicators, environmental chambers, and similar.
- Hands on experience with electrical and electronics test equipment/environmental chambers.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.