Permanent position: Field Service Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Baltimore, MD area. The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for providing installation and troubleshooting support using mechanical and electro-mechanical skills. Candidates located within a commutable distance to a large hub airport are strongly encouraged to apply! Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Provide installation and troubleshoot parts and machinery.
- Conduct operator training and on-site service to customers and support sales organization.
- Associates Degree with technical training/background.
- 2-3 field service experience is preferred.
- High speed printer experience is a plus.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Overtime pay.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.