Permanent position: Leading Automotive manufacturer is looking to hire a APQP Project Manager. This opportunity will be located in the Dearborn, MI area The project Manager will oversee, coordinate and support cross-functional teams to ensure appropriate APQP and Quality-related process steps. This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $80-100k depending on experience. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Interface with all areas affected by the new or updated programs, ensuring successful compliance to all APQP requirements
- Function as the leader for Quality on Program Teams and ensures quality issues are resolved prior to launch of product (ensure mature quality at launch).
- Ensure APQP and Quality-related process steps are being properly and thoroughly executed by program teams
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years experience with APQP process and managing projects
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.