Contract position: A manufacturing company, considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science is looking for a Drafting/CAD Technician in the Corning, NY area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- Work with experienced Engineers to complete process equipment design and drawing detailing in SolidWorks.
- Update documentation including Bills of Materials and equipment quote packages.
- Work in SolidWorks PDM to adhere to department drawing and file standards.
- Associate's degree in design, drafting, CAD or as a Mechanical Tech. Must have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Solid experience with SolidWorks, some familiarity with AutoCAD, basic knowledge of standard machining processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.