Permanent position: Our client, a manufacturer of custom printed products near York, PA, is actively seeking qualified candidates for a Maintenance Manager position on a direct-hire basis. Experience in the wide-web Flexographic Press industry is a MUST-HAVE. Ideal candidates will have an engineering degree, 7+ year's experience in maintenance of large machinery in a manufacturing environment, and 3+ year's experience in Maintenance Management. Salary range is $65k-$85k/yr., depending on experience. Relocation assistance available.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Work closely with production management and maintenance personnel to ensure that the facility is at or exceeds required standards.
- Supervise and direct maintenance personnel and manage resources with a focus on safety and cost control.
- Maintain and service plant equipment and facilities and create, improve, manage, and expand preventative maintenance programs for plant equipment and facilities.
- Analyze equipment failures and develop solutions to plant-related problems.
- Develop and manage critical and maintenance projects and maintain records, files, instruction manuals, and the necessary parts and supplies
- Responsible for regulatory compliance of environmental programs.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering and 3 years' experience in a leadership role.
- Flexographic printing experience with proven ability to lead.
- Experience with manufacturing safety programs required; safety leadership experience preferred.
- 7+ years experience working in a maintenance role for large machinery in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of heavy manufacturing machinery and both of its electrical and mechanical components.
- Paid holidays Company-paid life and AD&D insurance, and short-term disability coverage.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Attendance Bonuses.
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage.
- 401k plan with company match.
- Discretionary Profit Sharing plan.
- Bonus programs.
- Paid vacation and personal days.
- Safety awards.
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.