Contract position: A leading pharmaceutical manufacturer is looking for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate in the Rockville, MD area. It is a 1-year CONTRACT position with no per diem. Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends. Must be open to ALL shifts.Responsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Performs production operations including fermentation or cell culture operations, preparation of media and buffer solutions, chromatographic separation, filtration and concentration operation. Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately. Active participation in effective troubleshooting of equipment and processing issues.
- Being able to work a 12hour shift schedule which includes coverage every other weekend. Includes possible placement on AM or PM shifts. Completing daily manufacturing tasks per cGMPs, standard operating procedures, and batch document instructions. Monitoring critical process parameters.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Prior manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry. Understanding of the basic FDA cGMP regulations.
- Being able to work a 12hour shift schedule which includes coverage every other weekend. Includes possible placement on AM or PM shifts.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.