Contract position: A leader in electronics, healthcare and lighting is looking for an Engineer in the Colorado Springs, CO area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem is available.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Provide perspective and input regarding regulations and industry best practice in CAPA and other Quality Systems.
- Participate in CAPA team in the identification and prioritization of CAPAs requiring closure.
- Lead problem-solving teams through root cause investigations and failure analysis to implementation and final verification.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Process Engineering, Analytical Chemistry, or related technical discipline, preferred.
- Solid experience in Risk Management for medical devices ISO 14971 desired. Application and leading problem-solving, root cause analysis and related Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.