Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking an Engineering Technician in the Mountain View, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Install and setup test equipment and instrumentation and sensors. Purchase, maintain and repair sensor library and coordinate calibration activities.
- Perform on-site support and testing while monitoring and validating data. Design and create custom brackets and fixtures.
- Support test activities including vehicle preparation and tear-down. Responsible for instrumentation vehicle.
- Experience with data acquisition systems (SOMAT, LMS, Control Tec, NI, Dewesoft, etc.).
- Experience troubleshooting mechanical and electrical systems with a variety of hand, power, diagnostic, and debugging tools.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.