Permanent position: Innovative development & manufacturing company is seeking a Test Engineer to join their team in Cerritos, CA. The Test Engineer will develop and perform tests for high-speed electric motors and turbomachinery. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, 3+ years of experience in a test/validation role and 5+ years of engineering experience. Candidates must have experience with electric motor testing. Great opportunity to join a highly innovative, energetic team with company-paid benefits and perks. Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Perform technical analysis of electronic, power, and rotationalmechanical test requirements
- Develop strategies to test hardware and componentspecifications
- Provide test program management through the hardwaredevelopment lifecycle
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering required (Mechanical Engineering degrees will be considered combined with sufficient electrical engineering testing/validation experience)
- 3+ years of electric motor testing experience and 5 + years of engineering experience
- Magnetic bearing experience a plus but not required.
- Experience with analog, digital, embedded and mixed signal testing required.
- Familiarity with the following: PXI, cRIO, cDAQ, NI LabVIEW, TestStand, C, C++ and C# programming
- 401k, medical, PTO, bonus plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.