Contract position: Electronics Engineering Technician needed for worlds largest manufacturer of industrial automation and information solutions at their lab in Mequon, WI. This person will be modifying drives in preparation for a variety of qualification tests. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Technician
Requirements for the Mechanical Technician
- Build prototype and Alpha test units to support test and qualification efforts.
- Interface with Production, Industrialization, and Production Test in the build and test of development units.
- Perform drive qualification tests as directed by the program test manager.
- Ability to write test reports, manipulate data, and create configuration documentation utilizing MS Office Tools.
- Requires knowledge of low and high voltage AC and DC power and controls circuits and their operation, AC and DC drive and motor control theory and operation
- Knowledge of hardware and/or software test methodologies
- Previous experience with using measuring equipment including digital and analog test instruments, and meters, oscilloscopes etc.
- Associates degree in Electronics or related
- Experience performing tests on new products
- Contractor benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.