Contract position: Pharmaceutical company seeking an Associate Design Engineer to join their team in the Exton, PA area. The design engineer will design tools and machining that will be involved in the manufacturing of the company's products. Qualified candidates will have a machining background and experience with Solidworks (certification a plus). This is an excellent opportunity with room to grow, great company benefits and culture. Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Utilize SolidWorks to make changes and improvements to existing drawings
- Collaborate with fabrication shops and manufacturing facilities to correct and verify tooling designs and modifications.
- Maintain awareness of new technology trends and software
- Solidwork certification preferred. At least 1-2 years of SolidWorks experience required outside of schooling
- Machining background required. Should have experience working in and around machine shop environments/manufacturing facilities
- Tooling design experience required.
- Experience with cGMP, ISO and FDA standards a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.