Permanent position: Leading manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Engineering Manager. This position is located near Hialeah, Florida. The Engineering Manager must have a strong leadership background in a plastic injection molding manufacturing environment. All candidates must obtain a RJG Master Molder Certification and have a strong background in lean manufacturing and continuous improvement projects. The Engineering Manager salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $100k to $110k, plus bonus opportunity. Relocation assistance available. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Oversee process engineering team - Perform various tasks to establish processes on injection molding machines to ensure the proper functioning of equipment and productivity of products produced
- Participate in tool design reviews and recommend improvements to optimize molding, setup, and overall manufacturing
- Responsible for assisting production with root cause analysis and assuring that all documentation is correct
- Check parameters and settings of machines - Calibrate, adjust, and perform new auxiliary equipment processes or molding machine processing
- MUST obtain BS Degree in Engineering AND a RJG Master Molder Certification
- Must have a strong background in plastic injection molding manufacturing processes as well as automation equipment and machinery
- 3+ years of leadership and/or supervisory experience
- Strong process improvement and continuous improvement background
- Full-time, Direct Hire Position
- Salary dependent on experience ranging from $100k - $110k, plus discretionary bonus
- 401k, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Relocation assistance for candidates willing to relocate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.