Permanent position: Health and Safety Manager located near Anderson, IN for a growing industrial manufacturer that services the industrial and transportation markets. This role is responsible for providing and maintaining technical health and safety support to production and administrative personnel. Candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Science, Industrial Safety or related field and at least five (5) years of industrial health and safety management experience in a manufacturing environment. This a direct hire opportunity to join a stable and growing organization. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Safety Manager
Requirements for the Safety Manager
- Development of all plant health and safety programs
- Monitoring Federal and State regulations to ensure compliance with industrial hygiene
- Responsible for new-hire employee safety orientation and contractor safety programs
- Develop and train plant employees and supervisors on program requirements
- Maintain an effective respirator program that includes training, record keeping, and compliance with state and federal regulations
- Facilitate and assist with incident investigations, root cause analysis, and corrective action planning and implementation
- Prepare reports and statistical analysis of Health and Safety data for plant and corporate review
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Science, Industrial Safety or related field.
- Must have at least five (5) years of Industrial Health and Safety management experience
- Experience with developing and deploying safety programs at a manufacturing plant
- Working knowledge of OSHA Regulations.
- CSP/CIH preferred
- Full benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Relocation assistance for regional candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.