Senior Electrical Engineer needed for a direct hire position at a full service engineering firm located in Sarasota, FL. This position will be entail the engineering and design of commercial and industrial buildings. Requires 7+ years experience along with PE certification. Salary range is $85-$125k / yr depending on experience.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Design and production of electrical power, lighting and miscellaneous low-voltage systems in commercial, mixed-use, industrial, healthcare, residential and specialty facilities
- Communicate directly with owners, architects, contractors, power companies, other design professionals and building officials.
- BSEE or higher.
- Minimum of 7 years of electrical design experience.
- Must possess an electrical PE license.
- Strong working knowledge of building electrical systems, and NEC codes.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Revit experience is a plus.
- Wide range of benefits including paid time off, flexible work schedules, healthcare assistance, retirement savings and profit sharing plan, ownership opportunities and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.